Our B2C Chat solution is built on our The Captivate Hub Chat Platform.
Our unique solution brings all external chats into MS Teams or Slack. Or wherever you want.
- Easily plug into Teams/Slack to provide omnichannel
- Bring external chat under IT control
- No new desktop app – simple installation and messages flow into Teams/Slack
- Route chats anywhere in the organisation
- Deploy any vendor’s bot for triage, routing, information
- Full compliance with existing current IT internal standards for Teams/Slack
- Customer controls all requirements
Chat directly to your clients, investors, recruit, agents and buyers, send updates, questions, images, links from MS Teams, and or in Slack.
Chatting directly into your MS Teams inbox
The Captivate Hub Freemium offer. Unlimited use of all The Hub features for two weeks then permanent Freemium of up to 300 messages a month.
Our B2C Chat Solutions
Because this solution is based on our Captivate Hub middleware it is easily expanded to support any current or future chat tech
B2C Chat For Consumer Facing Industries
B2C Chat (employees messaging consumers using chat such as WhatsApp) is risking compliance, is inconvenient and potentially costly. Bring it into the business in Microsoft Teams, Slack or any other internal messaging system.
As consumers increasingly chat using apps such as WhatsApp, Messenger or Twitter, they are expecting businesses to chat with them in those apps.
Agents, Recruiters and Brokers are all chatting to candidates, buyers, clients and vendors but this means businesses have to use those consumer apps with serious consequences:
- It is non-compliant and not recorded anywhere
- There are major inefficiencies as employees switch between business and consumer systems
- Open to GDPR and law suites
- Messages go missing in the muddle of contacts and groups